. . . Originally slated to end December 31, 2018,
these great benefits are now available to guests at the seven hotels,
with valid theme park admission, through December 31, 2019
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla (September 2018) – Guests staying at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in 2018 have been enjoying two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks: the Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ benefits, with valid theme park admission. Originally slated to end December 31, 2018, it is now official that guests at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels will continue to enjoy these terrific benefits for stays through December 31, 2019.
With valid theme park admission, the Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the offerings at the all-new Toy Story Land which just opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in June, and the popular attractions at the other three theme parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number and a hotel reservation number, will be able to link their hotel reservation onMyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. Included at no extra charge with your theme park admission tickets, this service lets you reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the Guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit.
Among the outstanding new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort is the 11-acre Toy Story Land, where guests “shrink” to the size of a toy to explore the adventure and fun of Andy’s backyard and can enjoy such new attractions as the Slinky Dog Dash family coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers.
Guests visiting in 2019 also can experience the many wonderful special events and festivals at the Walt Disney World Resort, such as the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, returning in early 2019.
Located on Walt Disney World Resort property, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels consist of B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista,DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, and boasting a picturesque waterfront setting and bubbling springs, the vibrant Disney Springs offers an impressive and diverse array of more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments, which includes an exceptional collection of restaurants by award-winning chefs.
In addition, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website, at their Guest Service Desk or the Disney Merchandise store located in the hotel; advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses; and the ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
· B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
· Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .