Hot New Dishes and Refreshing Cool Cocktails Pair Perfectly at Marlow’s Tavern
ORLANDO, Fla. (June 19, 2017) Marlow’s Tavern is featuring food and cocktail favorites that pair perfectly with the summer season. Grab your shades and check out these tavern specialties from John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO and co-founder, and Rick Blumberg, manager of adult beverages.
Start with the drinks:
· Three Hour Tower – Clement Select Barrel Rhum Agricole, Coopers’ Craft Bourbon, Velvet Falernum and fresh lime
· Pom Collins – Marlow’s Tavern’s ode to the Tom Collins, Tito’s Vodka, Pama Liqueur, housemade sour mix, simple syrup
· Left Coast Negroni – Aviation Gin, Giffard Pamplemousse, Grand Poppy, Bittercube Jamaican Bitters #2
· Blood Orange Margarita – Herradura Tequila, Pur Blood Orange Spice Liqueur, fresh lemon and Clement Sirop de Canne
Stay for the food:
· Grilled Atlantic Salmon – sweet pea, mint barley risotto, fennel, orange and radish slaw with citrus vinaigrette
· Grilled Chicken Stack – herb marinated chicken, roasted fingerling potato, rosemary, thyme, blistered grape tomatoes, artichoke, baby arugula, green beans, lemonette and parslied olive oil
· Tuna Niçoise Salad – seared ahi tuna, baby arugula, blistered tomatoes, tiny green beans, fingerling potato, Kalamata olives, sliced egg, lemonette dressing, fresh parsley and crispy potato sticks
· Marlow’s Famous Hummus – grilled, toasty pita points, crisp, fresh veggies, pickled okra, olive oil, spiced pumpkin and sunflower seeds
· Roast Chicken Panini – Prestige Farms chicken, melting provolone, arugula, Roma tomato, applewood-smoked bacon, basil aioli and pressed ciabatta bread
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern features classic American tavern fare served with a unique culinary twist in a comfortable, yet modern atmosphere. Established in 2004 in Alpharetta, Georgia, Marlow’s Tavern continued to grow with its first Orlando-area location in 2012. With more than 30 years of restaurant and hospitality experience, the partners have created signature, chef-driven food and beverage offerings to perfectly complement the warm neighborhood and contemporary feel of Marlow’s Tavern.
There are four locations in Orlando: on International Drive at Pointe Orlando, in Winter Park on 17-92, in the Waterford Lakes Town Center and at Lee Vista Promenade. Become an Insider for specials and event invitations at MarlowsTavern.com, like on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.