ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 2, 2016 – The glory of Christmas is on full and colorful display throughout the 2016 holiday season at the most unique faith-and-family destination in the heart of America’s vacation paradise, Orlando, Florida. The award-winning Holy Land Experience has announced the exciting debut of some all-new and original Christmas productions that are sure to cheer every heart with the splendor of the season while re-enforcing the powerful message of faith at the very heart of Christmas.
“We’re excited once again this year to bring a fascinating Christmas to our friends and guests here at Holy Land Experience,” said Mike Everett, general manager of the popular Central Florida inspirational attraction. “Our creative team and talented actors have combined some unforgettable stories with rich costumes, settings, and awesome music to fill our state-of-the-art theater with the glory and life-changing spirit of the season.”
Among the exciting new theatrical productions debuting throughout the Christmas season at Holy Land Experience are:
Come to the Manger. This fascinating musical tells the poignant and powerful story of a young couple who arrive in the bustling village of Bethlehem just in time to take their place at the center of a dramatic miracle destined to change the world.
Journey to Bethlehem. Join Mary and Joseph as they make their way to the “little town of Bethlehem” for the birth of the Savior of the World. Along the way you’ll get to know a few of the people whose lives are forever impacted by the touch of the newborn King.
The Lost & Found Agency. A unique and colorful team of specialists are called upon to assist a shepherd named Shimmel find his lost sheep, a young lady named Maya locate a valuable missing coin — and a lost young man find his way back home. The audience also has the opportunity to aid one of the “Lost & Found” agents in reclaiming his own lost Christmas spirit, all with the help of an unexpected visitor!
In addition to the unforgettable theatrical productions, Holy Land Experience has an abundance of unique interactive exhibits designed to entertain, educate, and inspire guests of all ages, including:
– The Dead Sea Qumran Caves, a replica of the mysterious place where many ancient Bible manuscripts were discovered. The exhibit includes a re-creation of the Upper Room, where Jesus and the disciples observed the Last Supper, and where guests will currently experience the powerful drama Miracle in the Upper Room.
– The Wilderness Tabernacle, the heart of worship for the children of Israel after their exodus from Egypt. This awe-inspiring exhibit takes guests on an unforgettable journey through Israel’s ancient priesthood, culminating with a breathtaking depiction of God’s glory revealed above the Ark of the Covenant.
– The Great Temple, a magnificent representation of the Jewish holy place that once stood on hallowed Mount Moriah in First Century Jerusalem.
– Golgotha, a dramatic recreation of the place in biblical Israel where Jesus Christ was crucified and died. Constructed in part with stones collected from the countryside surrounding Jerusalem, this impacting exhibit is built atop another popular Holy Land Experience site, the profoundly moving recreation of the biblical Garden Tomb, where the body of Jesus was laid after His crucifixion — and from where He was miraculously resurrected three days later.
– The world-renowned Scriptorium, a combination museum, library, and research center that holds a collection of priceless manuscripts, scrolls, biblical antiquities, and artifacts. The enlightening presentations that accompany the exhibits offer visitors a close-up view of Bible and church history.
Holy Land Experience has also updated its Smile of a Child Adventure Land, where younger guests can burn up plenty of energy on the totally safe rock-climbing walls, play an exciting round of mini-golf featuring Bible characters, have their faces painted, and enjoy an inspirational Bible story.
“Christmas has always been an extra-special time for us here at Holy Land Experience,” said Mr. Everett. “Every member of our team is committed to help fill the hearts of our valued guests with the warmth and wonder of this holiday season. We look forward to welcoming friends and families from all over the world to share the joy and spirit of Christmas this year.”
About Holy Land Experience
Located in the heart of America’s most popular vacation spot, Orlando, Florida’s Holy Land Experience offers an unforgettable adventure that immerses visitors in the sights, sounds, historical time frames — and impacting truths — of the Bible. With its colorful and realistic recreations of ancient Israel, unforgettable interactive exhibits, awe-inspiring theatrical productions, and special hands-on fun for kids of all ages, Holy Land Experience has become a must-see attraction for individuals, families, and groups from across America and around the world. For more on Holy Land Experience, log on to www.holylandexperience.com.