READ ALL ABOUT IT: THE PIZZA PRESS CELEBRATION ANNOUNCES GRAND REOPENING WEEKEND DECEMBER 13-15
CELEBRATION, Fla. (Dec. 4, 2019) – The Pizza Press Celebration is currently underway with a refresh and welcomes new and raving fans to meet the new management team and celebrate the grand reopening on Dec. 13-15, 2019.
The Pizza Press is located at 6079 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, across the street from the iconic Celebration Water Tower.
The Pizza Press elevates the ‘build your own pizza’ concept by creating an immersive environment filled with ambiance, service, and, of course, pizza. The theme, inspired by 1920s Americana newspaper, harkens back to the industrialized era when newspapers were the foundation of the local community.
Pizza lovers are encouraged to craft their story by “publishing” a pizza or choosing one of the signature pizzas named after major American newspapers such as “The Times”, “The Tribune”, and “The Chronicle”, to name a few. In addition to the fresh pizzas, salad and wing offerings, The Pizza Press offers an extensive selection of craft beers, including local favorites.
Grand Reopening Events: Friday, Dec. 13 – Sunday, Dec. 15*
• The Great Pizza Giveaway - First 100 guests will receive a BOGO free cheese pizza (one per person, in-store only)
• Complimentary giveaway items and menu samplings
• Daily social media contest using #ThePizzaPressCelebration to enter to win a family four pack
• $5 pint special of The Pizza Press House Lager crafted by Big Storm Brewing
• Ribbon cutting ceremony with the Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce Friday at 3 p.m.
• Live entertainment on the patio Friday and Saturday 6-9 p.m.
• Complimentary face painting on Saturday from 1-3 p.m.
• Complimentary balloon art on Sunday from 1-3 p.m.
*Subject to change without notice. While supplies last.
Stay social @thepizzapresscelebration on Facebook and Instagram.