ORLANDO, Fla. (April 19, 2018) – SeaWorld Orlando is launching a brand-new event in 2018 that will allow park guests to experience SeaWorld through the eyes of a child. “Just For Kids” Weekends invites visitors to dance, play, learn and share a day of kid-centric fun. Each event day sparkles with interactive surprises galore and entertainment designed for SeaWorld’s youngest guests.
The daytime children’s events take place Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through May 13, 2018 and are included with park admission. Event hours are from 9 a.m. to park close.
Just For Kids Weekends Highlights:
· Kids Concerts – SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater is your “Just For Kids” concert destination for engaging, interactive shows starring some of your child’s favorite performers. Performances take place at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and are included with park admission.
o Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve: May 5-6
o Shopkins Live!: May 12-13
· Elmo Rocks – Join Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n’ roll band and give a concert. Great music, dancing and lots of audience participation are what you’ll find in this song-filled stage show that invites guests to play and sing along.
· Kids Dance Party – Kids of all ages are invited to dance, sing, and play along with their friends from Sesame Street at SeaWorld’s “Just for Kids” dance party. A kid-centric DJ will spin a delightful mix of your child’s favorite party songs while Elmo and his friends join the fun. This event takes place several times throughout the day at SeaWorld’s Waterfront.
· Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – Breakfast with Elmo and Friends features a delicious and nutritious breakfast buffet and morning greetings from the furriest characters in town. This breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike, plus it includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
· Pets Ahoy – This side-splitting show at SeaPort Theater features a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end. Dogs and cats, ducks and doves, potbellied pigs and a few surprise animal guest stars will show you just what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can accomplish.
Best Way to Play:
The best way to experience “Just For Kids” Weekends at SeaWorld Orlando and all the other great events throughout the year is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2018 Fun Card. Pay for a day and play all year with unlimited admission and no blockout dates through December 31, 2018. Kids 5 and younger can get a SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card for free with the 2018 SeaWorld + Busch Gardens Preschool Card program. Hurry, both offers end May 20, 2018.
About SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, behavioral training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 31,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 50-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company. Visit http://www.seaworldentertainment.com for more information.