Naravaripalli Waterfalls is a hidden gem located in the Eastern Ghats, near Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is a beautiful waterfall that is surrounded by lush greenery and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The trek to the waterfall is moderately difficult and takes about an hour to complete. The waterfall is best visited during the monsoon season when the water flow is at its highest.
Here are some of the things you can do at Naravaripalli Waterfalls:
- Take a dip in the cool water of the waterfall.
- Have a picnic lunch in the surrounding forest.
- Explore the surrounding trails.
- Take stunning photos of the waterfall and the surrounding scenery.
Here are some tips for visiting Naravaripalli Waterfalls:
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting wet.
- Bring a raincoat or umbrella, as the weather can change quickly in the mountains.
- Pack a lunch and snacks, as there are no restaurants or shops near the waterfall.
- Be prepared for a moderate hike, as the trail to the waterfall is uphill.
- Respect the local wildlife and environment.