Guyari Waterfall :
Guyari Waterfall (also known as Guyeri Waterfall) is a beautiful waterfall located in the village of Walan Bk in the Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. It is a popular seasonal tourist destination, especially during the monsoon season.The waterfall is approximately 30 feet high.
Things to do at Guyari waterfall.
Here are a few of the most popular activities:
- Picnic: The Guyari waterfall is a great spot for a picnic. There are many scenic spots around the waterfall where you can enjoy a meal with your family and friends.
- Trekking: There are many trekking trails around the Guyari waterfall.
- Bird watching: The Guyari waterfall is a popular spot for bird watching.
- Photography: Guyari Waterfall is a popular spot for photography. The waterfall is particularly picturesque during the monsoon season.
Nearest famous places to Saatsada Waterfall
Nearest famous places to Saatsada Waterfall include:
- Kusgaon Waterfall : Kusgaon Waterfall is a three-tiered waterfall located about 10(by road 22)km from Saatsada Waterfall.
- Dhodani Waterfall: Dhodani Waterfall is a two-tiered waterfall located about 30 km from Saatsada Waterfall.
- Guyari Waterfall :Guyari Waterfall is a two-tiered waterfall located about 15 km from Saatsada Waterfall.
- Mundle Waterfall: Mundle Waterfall is a single-tiered waterfall located about 20 km from Saatsada Waterfall.
- Saatsada Waterfall: Saatsada Waterfall is a seven-tiered waterfall located about 20 kilometers from Kusgaon Waterfall.
- Raigad Fort: Raigad Fort is a historical fort located about 25 km from Saatsada Waterfall.