Kondapalem Waterfalls is a beautiful waterfall located in the village of Kondapalem in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India. The waterfall is formed by the River Chandrampuram, which drops from a height of 100 feet into a deep gorge. The waterfall is surrounded by lush greenery and is a popular tourist destination.
The waterfall is a great place to visit for a day trip or a weekend getaway. There are several activities that you can enjoy at the waterfall, such as swimming, boating, and fishing. You can also take a hike to the top of the waterfall to get a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
How to reach: The Kondapalem Waterfalls are located about 20 kilometers from Vijayawada, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. You can reach the waterfall by car, bus, or train. If you are coming from Vijayawada, take the National Highway 9 to Kondapalem. From Kondapalem, you can take a local bus or taxi to the waterfall.
Here are some additional details about the Kondapalem Waterfalls:
- Location: Kondapalem village, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Height: 100 feet (30 meters)
- Water flow: Moderate to heavy, depending on the season
- Best time to visit: Monsoon season (July-September)
- How to reach: The waterfall is located about 80 kilometers from Vijayawada, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. You can reach Kondapalem by bus or car.
- Things to do: Swimming, boating, fishing, photography
Please note that the waterfall is not accessible during the rainy season. Also, be sure to carry your own food and water, as there are no shops near the waterfall.