The Punjisil Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall located in the Koraput district of Odisha, India. It is situated in the Deomali mountains, about 35-40 kilometers from the city of Koraput. The waterfall is a popular tourist destination, especially during the summer and winter months.
The Punjisil Waterfall is surrounded by lush green forests and hills, making it a scenic spot. The waterfall itself is about 50 feet tall and has a cascading flow of water. The water at the bottom of the waterfall is cool and refreshing, making it a perfect place to take a dip on a hot day.
There are a number of activities that visitors can enjoy at the Punjisil Waterfall, such as swimming, picnicking, and hiking. There are also a few small shops and restaurants near the waterfall where visitors can buy food and drinks.
Here are some mini details about the Punjisil Waterfall:
- Height: 50 feet
- Location: Koraput district, Odisha, India
- Best time to visit: Summer and winter
- Activities: Swimming, picnicking, hiking
- Facilities: Shops, restaurants
If you are looking for a beautiful and refreshing place to visit, the Punjisil Waterfall is a great option. Just be sure to be aware of the following:
- The road to the waterfall is not in the best condition, so it is important to drive carefully.
- There are no lifeguards at the waterfall, so swimming is at your own risk.
- It is important to be respectful of the local culture and environment.